Monday, March 27, 2006

Decisions are always hard to make...

Especially the life changing ones..

I don't know...

A few days back, I was pretty sure I would do better if I left this small time advertising agency and join something big... But now, since the dust has settled, I'm not so sure anymore...

I'm still trying to work out certain things, trying to prioritise my life...

Let me be...

Go...

I'll be back with something substantial later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back...

It's just before lunch and we're waiting for someone to initial the mass exodus to the restaurants outside...

There's gonna be a agency-die meeting after lunch which will seemingly be a 'performance review' for all of us. There were quite a lot of mistakes in recent time and the agency is paying for it...

Clients are complaining, and there were a lot of things that can be improved.

Well, we'll see how it goes... as for now...

LUNCH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

it'll be easier if you could make a list of your priorities and see which scores more.

having said that i did not do the above (this is the disclaimer/fine print)

March 27, 2006 12:45 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: It's not so much of what methods I use to rank my priorities..

It's just that my priorities seem to not work in this material world. Kingdom mentality isn't something that can be easily practised in this rat-race. Serve God and look as if you're not dedicated to your job, or dedicate your time to staying back at the office and forgo serving God in church?

I know I should trust God in this, but then, I don't see any logical way out of this situation. I need a raise, but since to employers, quantity time means pay rise... And I can't give that...

That's why I'm in a mixed-up situation.

March 27, 2006 4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring