Thursday, April 06, 2006

Should've seen it coming...

I should have seen it...

Just when I thought I was invincible, I get sick! Darnit...

I've a sore throat, the flu's coming down (hope it's not gonna involve any birds) and coughing will start in t-5days.

Well, it's warranted as well. I haven't been sick for a good half a year now, and it's about time for my annual 'sick' period. I mean, I get the flu every once in a year or so. Twice if the conditions and elements are bad. But that's just about it when it comes to me and sicknesses.

Sigh... Just when I needed my health.

I'll be singing this Sunday and I just don't see myself healing fast enough to be able to keep my voice. I can barely make the right sounds with my vocal chords right now.

That's it.. I'm declaring a fast on speech. Well, at least for these two days. hehehehe...

So long now, leave me be. Let me die in my slow and uneventful sickening death...

hehehe...

Well, actually, I'm not prepared to die yet, and I'm not until that point yet. Well, that doesn't stop me from thinking... If I really was so sick that I would be lying down in bed, in a hospital, and waiting for God to take me, would I just leave peacefully, or would I give it a fight?

I mean, there's so much that I can do on earth, so much to achieve, and so much to see. But then, the more I see the sadder I become. The world is constantly changing, and yet, it's seldom for the better.

What have I achieved so far?

What have I contributed so far?

I was just reminded of the power of propaganda and the power of the mind. Ideas, unlike man, do not die. As long as there is still ONE SINGLE believer in an idea, it will continue. As long as there is still records of the idea, it will not dissipate.

hehehe... Watched V for Vendetta... and it is indeed a powerful movie. And that is what I call time well spent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

lucky u....i get sick once or twice every sem...that's like...5-6 times of my nose running away every year...hehehehe

*currently recovering frm 3rd flu of 2006...XP

April 06, 2006 8:14 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

get well soon!! ^_^

April 06, 2006 8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring