Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Legacy

What am I doing here?

Will it help build my own legacy? Am I doing what I am predestined to do?

Is there any room for error in predestination?

I feel that I'm in a limbo between doing the right thing, and doing nothing at all. Whatever decision you make, it will inevitably disturb a balance in your life. Whether you stay, or move on, it dictates the finer details of your predestined future. Well, that's if you believe in predestination anyway.

I believe that we are born on earth for a reason, if not at least a purpose. And how we take upon that challenge seemingly dictates how we act, and what we do. There's also a reason why we do the things we do at our given point in life. My momma always tell me to live life without regrets. Try everything, and accomplish everything that you need to accomplish at your given time. For we only live once.

But then, there are certain things that require us to either stay, or move. Stay, and you lose the opportunity. Move and you might be taking a major risk.

Somethings are just unavoidable. Others can't be reveresed. There are times where people have lived their lives to the fullest only to regret not doing something else with their lives during that time.

It's ironic that us human beings, can never know what's ahead of us. All of a sudden, the house that you just bought might be flushed and swept away by a flood. Or after a good performance at work, your boss tells you that the company can no longer support your salary demands.

I just hate it when I'm at cross roads.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh.. I know just how you feel.

What am I doing here?

I've asked that many times myself. Except I ask that mainly when I'm in my office, wondering if there's something else better for me to do.

Reading your post, I feel you're asking that question in a bigger picture.

Could the answer be faith? 'Just hang on tight for the ride, you'll get there safe' type of faith?

April 05, 2006 10:26 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

In a sense, yeah...

Somehow, I've lost the direction in life. I mean, I don't know what I want anymore...

It's like I'm stuck here, doing something that I like, but yet, I'm not motivated...

April 06, 2006 9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring