Friday, March 24, 2006

Morbid...

I'm just feeling dead...

For some unknown reason, I woke up late... But however late, I am never late... hehehehehe....

I'm just feeling dead...

Sheesh... I just repeated myself...

So long...

Will be back later when the overspill from yesterday's shit subsides...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!

hehehehe...

Well, the good news is, I found and picked up a Touch 'n Go card from the floor when I was on my way to the LRT station... If you're the poor soul who's lost it, tell me... I'll return it to you... I haven't touched it, and I haven't Went with it... so...

Promotion ends 31st March 2006.

Muahahahaha...

Back to work...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

I'm sure the guys at Touch & Go can trace it back to the owner

March 24, 2006 4:17 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: But the question is... Will they???

March 24, 2006 5:03 pm  
Blogger sephirot said...

you're so mean muahahaha~

March 29, 2006 2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring