Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sex Education

It's Important...

And some folks at Taylor's College have seemingly found that out... And they have taken the initiative to do something about it...

So, as I am earning peanuts for salary, I will do whatever is in my power to help out this good cause.

Buy some paraphernalia and support the college students effort... [Car Tag ~ RM7 / Baseball Cap ~ RM15 / T-Shirt ~ RM25...

I only got the images for the Car Tag and Cap...

It's really nicely done too...

so... for a good cause...

You guys can contact me and I'll pass you the contact person's details...


Stupid Yellow Sign

[For some stupid yellow reason, I can't load the image of the Caps...]

So, yeah...

Spread this around...

And get your kids Sexually Educated... There's enough orphans and unwanted babies out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring