Thursday, March 23, 2006

When Sleepiness sets in...

I'm sleepy.

Very SLEEPY...

I'm getting older and older by the minute... At least I feel so...

Life has gone into a stand-still for me at times and it's not any pleasant.

A bit of drama unfolded in the office early on so, that was a side-show perk for me... hehehehe

There's this client of ours that has a really serious issue with the entire world. Sheesh... I wonder how the woman survives at the office. I mean.. You're being a bitch and you know it, the whole office knows it, your boss knows it, and your suppliers know it. And the worst thing is, my boss can't say 'No' to her because he's scared the she'll bitch to her boss and create a bad name for the agency in front of the fella who gives us business.

Well, seriously, if I were my boss, I'd tell her to go and find her own suppliers.

I mean, who calls up their suppliers on the dot at 9.30 and barks at them? [My office hours are from 9.30 to 6.30] Like, what's your freaking problem?

These people obviously know no manners and have no hint of courtesy in their system...

And the most stupid thing is, this client calls up the office at 9.30 looking for the boss, who services her, and after being told that my boss wasn't in yet, she put down the phone and proceeded to call us like two seconds [READ: T.W.O (2) S.E.C.O.N.D.S] later... sheesh... can't you accept the fact that MY BOSS IS NOT IN YET!!!!!!??????

It's clients like this that make our day...

Now my colleague is pissed... VERY pissed... she's normally composed and mild in nature... Whao!!! I see a hurricane!!!

And the worst part is... the client [yes, you can read that as B.I.T.C.H.] was barking and barking about why this change is not done and that is not changed, then she realised that whatever she asked for was indeed changed and ammended as per her last communication with us.

I guess she just wants to bark at someone to vent off her frustration... but early in the morning??? C'mon...

She should really get a life...

I just hope that I don't become like her... and I will make sure, with all the power vested in me, that my wife won't turn out like her...

Now... for some damage control and enrolment in anger management... ahahahahahahahahahaha

Signing-off from Looney Land

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring