Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Leading a TV-less life

I have moved out of my old apartment, and I'm stying in the living room of my girlfriend's house for the moment now...

One of her tenants moved out also, and so, my sister moved into the middle room. The only thing now is, the fella brought away the Astro set with him... Well, in the first place, it is his, and him having moved out, should bring it along with him...

But these few days, I've been living off old VCD's that's lying around the place.

It's indeed rather weird not having the freedom to surf the 40-odd channels, pressing the 'Info' button and stuff. Now I feel slightly deprived. Not deprived of the entertainment that's on the screen but deprived of pressing the remote control of the Astro set!

That's weird!

I mean REALLY weaird...

I think it's become an OCD for most of us without us noticing it. When we watch tv, we need the remote lying close to us so that we can press it everytime the commercials come out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's one thing...

With the fella moving out, my sister now has an fully empty room to work around with, and I will need to bring her around to buy her stuff. I've given her my old work desk, the table lamp, and the bedpost. Now all she needs is a mattress, baskets, dustbins, and all the other stuff that girls need to live in a 10 x 10 room...

Then since there's an opportunity and space to revamp a few things, my girlfriend is also going to re-do her wardrobe. Apparently, she needs more space... typical... hehehehe

So, all this shall be done this Saturday... habislah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why habis?

February 08, 2006 10:59 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

P: It's gonna be a fully pack weekend for me... And me being me, I like staying at home doing nothing...

February 08, 2006 11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring