Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Fisrt things first, Happy Chinese New Year once again...

For those who messaged me on my mobile, and me being a jerk, didn't reply your heartfelt greetings, have a blessed doggie-styled year ahead... hehehehe... Pun VERY intended...

Well, it's been a good 10-12 days that my fingers have touched the keys-of-the-board and it seems to me that my speed and accuracy has suffered greatly... and my fingers aren't as coordinated as before... I never knew 10 days of hiatus from the internet could do such a thing to your fingers...

So now, a new year, a new hairstyle and a new hope...

So much happened in such a short time and my fingers aren't cooperating with me... I have to admit that I am slightly agitated that I keep making mistakes with my typing...

That's that for now... I will put in more stuff when my fingers get moving fulently again... hehehehe

You guys should know this... when a blogger can't type as fast as his/her thoughts, its frustrating...

Ciao... for Now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

oooo.....new hairstyle....gotta check that out....hehehe.....

xin nien kuai le!!! angpow please! thank you! =P

February 06, 2006 8:24 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

gong xi fa chai !

February 07, 2006 9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring