Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rats!!!

Whatever I just said in the post before... Forget it...

A new brief just came in... and it goes something remotely like this...

"I have something from the client. It's a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) product and we need it afterwards. The Client said that he is giving us 7 hours to see what we can do."

So now, I'm slugging with the rest of my colleagues to come up with an award winning idea that will be sold to the client at 5pm today.

I have done my part... and now it's up to them to make the layout nice, nice...

Just hope that there won't be any changes that requires us to come back to work tomorrow...

If so, then all my plans are going down the drain... and I'll have to rush in order to vacate my room tomorrow...

RATS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring