Monday, January 23, 2006

4 more Days...

It's that time of year again, and I am starting to feel the excitement of going back home.

I only venture back to my hometown once a year, hopefully, now with the settling down in my job, I could go back maybe twice a year.

Well, it's going to be a mad rush for me this week, simply because i didn't manage to get anything done during the weekend with regards to my house moving. Still no hope in the 'room-market' and there aren't even advertisements saying anything about rooms for rent.

So this means that I'll have to move my stuff to my girlfriend's place by this friday.

Well, the tricky part is this. One of her tenants have promised to move out 'by the end of this month' and my sister will be taking the room. And this week will be exactly the end of the month! I will be giving my sister my 'fixed assets' in the form of a work desk, table lamp, bedposts and a couple of cupboards. However, if the tenant doesn't move out by this week, then these things will have to be stuffed somewhere.

It's gonna be mad... The good thing about this is that I have relatively very little things to pack... I'll start throwing stuff that I don't need tonight, or later, then we'll see what happens after that. I won't be free tuesday night, and thursday night. Wednesday night is occupied by the company dinner. And tonight, I'm supposed to help a friend move house also... It seems that I will have to either reject my friend's request, or suffer on Thursday night. We'll see how it goes.

Going home, however, would be a very welcomed trip. I just hope that I won't get sick before that. Darn it, why does everyone have to get sick before the biggest festival in the year? And that affects me because I will also get sick!!! Rats...

sigh... maybe I need a change in lifestyle... It is starting to seem that I really do not have much time for myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey home n Happi Chinese New Year.. :)

January 23, 2006 11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring