Monday, January 23, 2006

Life...

Does is have a meaning? At all?

I had lunch with my colleagues and I just figured that everyone around me is chasing after the temporal... even some of the blogs that I regularly stalk are talking about how life sucks and how they have tried this and that to amuse themselves with whatever they can get their hands on...

So that made me look at myself... What have I got? Or what haven't I got?

Sometimes, life does seem bleak. People around me are trying their best to 'out-do' this coming year by reading into Fengshui, talking to mediums, consulting some ying-yang books... Whatever they can get their hands on to know more about their future, or what to expect during the coming year.

Then there are those who care less about what the future holds, and all they care about is whether they got money in their bank accounts, or in some profitable investment.

Then there are those who only carre about what they have now, and what they can have by maxing-out their credit cards. And only find that they are to suffer the consequences a few months later.

There are also those who buy into anything 'profitable' and keep tonnes and tonnes of wealth in the form of fixed and liquid assets.

Whatever gives you security...

Me, I just hope I'm not walking down that road...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, to me, whenever that question pops up - What's Life really all about?

I just thank God for my son - A

He's my life and he's all I got worth living for

:)

January 23, 2006 10:18 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

P: Maybe I have yet to reach that road...

I'll tell you more when I get there... hehe...

January 24, 2006 9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring