Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Is there no Human Rights in this Country?

I was reading today's news online and came across this:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/2/8/nation/13328392&sec=nation

*I'm sorry but my browser is cheap, and it doesn't support the 'link' option available on blogger...

Moral Crusadders Turn Molesters?

I mean, reading it sends shivers down my spine!

Firstly, why on earth does anyone have the freaking freedom to storm into your house without a warrant, beat you up, violate your girlfriend who's in the bathroom and only get charged with 'Molesting the Girl'!!!???? Heck, they aren't even the police!!

What about 'Breaking in an Entry'??? What about I can kill you for trespassing and get away with it???

I mean, I am no lawyer, but I am not ignorant nor stupid either. Who gives these people the freedom to do as they wish? Barging into a person's house, beat the poor fella up and even violate the girlfriend who's taking a bath?

Doesn't the law provide against such things? That a person's private property cannot be tresspassed?

For all I know, the police cannot strom into my apartment without proper cause or without a warrant. I think the only time that the police has the freedom to charge into a person's private property is that either it's on fire, or there's a smell of rotting flesh coming from under the door.

And do you guys know that, under the right circumstances, you can practically kill a stranger in your house and get away with 'self-defense'?

Or is there no law in this country anymore?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's some what the latter - There is a law but apparently, no one gives a f*ck.

It's f*cked up I know and I don't mean to sound negative. Sorry

February 09, 2006 9:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring