Friday, January 20, 2006

It's the weekend...

again... but I am still deflated...

Weekends don't seem to come fast enough, and when they come, I find myself trying to contain the speed of time.

Sometimes, I do feel that I am a living, walking, talking mega-oxymoron.

I want something, but I don't want the side-effects that comes with the package. It's like I want to eat the 'Big Mac' but I don't want the fries that come with it. sigh... I'm 'consfucating' things again, aren't I?

Well, this weekend will be a weekend of throwing away what I do not need, and packing those that I need. For the past few nights I have been mulling over the definition of what is 'needed' and what 'can be thrown away'...

I'll start moving my stuff to my girlfriend's place tomorrow and thus, I will need to pack some things up tonight... Well, I don't have much to pack, but I would need to throw away the things that I do not need. So I have my weekend carved out for me.

For those who aren't in the loop, or missed a few postings, I am moving out of my apartment by next weekend. I haven't found a room yet so I'm shifting my stuff to my girlfriend's apartment a block away... It does seem that there aren't any rooms to be rented out. I've seen maybe 2 ads so far and it's way over my budget. Besides, one of them was 'Chinese Working Female Only'... I fail the most important criteria... I am Chinese, I am working... just that I cannot pass off as female...

Well, everyone's starting to leave for their respective hometowns in the coming week and I would expect business to slow down. Everyone in the office is now slacking due to the holiday mood. Even the bosses aren't pushing the workers much. So, I am here snaking in the slow mode again.

If you're free with nothing to do, I guess I am a good chat that you could consider.

1 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Rats... How could i forget that flick!!!

Thanks for reminding me... muahahahaha

January 20, 2006 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring