Thursday, February 09, 2006

I feel fat...

In fact, I am...

I gained in the stomach section during these two weeks of festivity. I went home, I ate... I came back, I also ate... There's so much food lying around that it's going to waste if I don't eat.

I know it's bad and all, but it does start to seem that resistance is futile... I shall only diet after Chap Goh Mei... or until the food pile sizzles out, whichever comes last. hehehehehe....

Being overweight is not a good feeling at all. I don't feel healthy, I don't feel mobile, I don't feel like I can run a mile and not stop. But being oversized still doesn't beat the guy with a huge bag on his back in the LRT!!

This morning was actually turning quite well until I went into the LRT... The crowds got crazy, like it should, and the trains were packed! As I now get on the train somewhere in the middle of the line, there were already a significant number of passangers in the train when I boarded. Actually, today was considered rather 'loose' since I didn't have to cramp into the train at my station. But a few stops down, the crowds got bad and I was seemingly shoved back to back with this backpack guy. Not that there's anything with carrying a backpack in the LRT, but for whatever's sake, please have the decency to not swing the darn thing around!!! It's like getting bludgeoned with a huge sack of potatoes everytime the fella moves. Not that it hurts, but it's darn annoying! It's difficult enough to stand my ground in a crowded train, and I have to 'siam' this bag as well?? Sheesh!!!

There's a reason why people take their bags and carry them in front of them rather than behind them in the LRT. It's called decency, and the rationale behind this is that when you carry your bag in front, you won't swing into other people when you turn around. And besides, when you're standing on the train, you will inevitably use your hands to grab hold of a pole or a rail grip. and with your bag in front of you, you save space.

Imagine this: The thickness of your chest should be around 8" to 10". Then your arm needs a good 12" levy for you to hold on to a rail or pole. So, in a jammed LRT, a person, without a bag needs a good 20" levy for upper body space. Add a sack of potatoes behind the fella's back, and it increases to 30"!!! And since your 12" levy for the arms are 'filled' with empty space ANYWAY, why not put your freaking bag there???!!!??? That will stop you from bludgeoning the poor fella standing behind you with the sack of potatoes that you're carrying on your bag! Sheesh!!

Only two types of people make me fume: The ignorantly stupid, and the fella that has not the capacity to think for 'the greater good'...

wait... I also don't like those who are shamelessly upfront and think that friends are 'there to help' and if 'you don't help me, you're not friend enough'...

Go ahead... Make my day...

And oh... tomorrow, I'm on half day's leave. I had to get some banking done, so don't expect anything from this blog in the morning. I'm only coming in after lunch...

1 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

rats!!!

I was planning on a postponement...

February 13, 2006 10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring