Friday, November 11, 2005

Life can be so tiring at times.

It's been a relatively museless week for me. When I look back at my writing for this past week, all i see is crap...

Well, I traversed the rain to get myself to the office today. Imagine, the sky was a nice gloom, cool and temparate when the LRT left Pasar Seni Station. And when I climbed out of Ampang Park Station 5 stations later, it was raining!!! Not drizzling, RAINING!! So I got myself half-wet, and I smell like a wet dog in an air-conditioned room. Should've brought an extra t-shirt to work. sigh...

I am facing a dillema in chosing my career path. As November skips past my life, I'll soon be met with a pitch-fork junction. End of the month, when and if I succeed in conning the Principle of The One Academy in paying me a premium salary to teach a few artistic students how to speak proper English, I woul be faced with a decision that could potentially determine the course of the rest of my life.

Then, I could fail, or remuneration negotiations could break down, and I could be on my way back to Sabah... hehehehe...

I like where I am now. The company is good, the bosses are very nice. Just that portfolio wise, there's not much prospect. Well, that's what you get when you play second fiddle as the 'back-up agency' to one of largest coporations in Malaysia. All the big projects go to the big guys, and us, we get the spoils. Leaflets, calendars, posters, stupid requests...

It's tiring living life. Decisions, decisions, decisions... I wonder how my folks do it.

i'm getting tired just thinking about the pitch-fork junction.

Leave... Let me be...

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

I brought the Da Vinci Book to work today. So, when i get the spare time, I'll do some reading up... heheheheh

Snaking in the office can be so much fun sometimes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

i know of a certain hot shot ECD that started out form a printing house, moved to post production, to a small agency and now with an international agency. doing very well.
there is hope yet !

November 11, 2005 12:44 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Well, maybe i should just sit tight and wait for my big break...

but then...

sigh...

November 11, 2005 12:48 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

u want to con tatsun hoi?? wahahaha!! i sokong u! =P

ok, ignore that...just feelin cheeky...hehehe

November 12, 2005 12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring