Monday, October 31, 2005

I have a few problems

I would like to wish Maybank a Big ThankYou for their quick response...

I banked-in my paycheck, which was post-dated, on Thursday and I got the Bounced reply by Saturday afternoon!!! So now, the company has a problem of how to re-imburse me... And I demand that they do so today!!! I mean, if not, then my interests will increase propotionately.

Well... I will proceed to settle my accounts first. I'll blog later... maybe some time after lunch..

Until then...

*********************************

I'm here... with a vengeance...

Well, I got my pay today... bounced cheque or not... hehehehe... I pulled a few strings and voila...

But it's all going out by tonight... sigh... Money come, money go... the story of our lives... Installments need to be taken care of, credit card bills, rent, phone bills, utility bills, the whole package...

********************************

Well, i'm left hanging now with regards to the lecturing position. I figure the HR girl must have gone on leave or something. But anyways, no worries... If it's mine, then it's mine. If it's not mine, then I will continue to do what I am doing now. Giving 100% in everything that you do is important.

jahsdoifibrewlsadfhswre kljsdhfwbnern *I'm just not inspired today.*

Maybe I worry too much. I'm still thinking about all the bills that I have to pay and stuff...

Will blog more when i'm done with my worrying... now back to mulling over my bills and expenses...

sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring