Friday, October 28, 2005

They Called!!!

Project NEW JOB is on the way!!!

The fellas called me for an interview!!!

Well, for those who do not know yet, I stumbled upon a career opening at The One Academy ~ Language and Communications Skills Lecturer, while I was surfing for intake information for my youngest sister who's due in KL for the next intake. So I applied out of hope that I will get some extra cash if I got myself a part-time position.

I mean lecturing is not something that I've been aspiring to be, but the job title does make my mouth water. It will be exactly what I am interested in. I have a keen interest in human communication and interaction. I also like political ideology a lot. Basically, I like to study how communication tools can influence the mass audience...

And since i've been leading a group of young adults in church, I think I'll be able to slot into the lecturing job without much of a problem.

But my debate is that I would still want to keep my current job, but the position that I will be interviewed for is a full-time position. Not that I am not interested in the job, but I would prefer if i could still be connected to the corporate world. It is important for me to be able to stay in the advertising industry so that I can be at the cutting edge.

Well, maybe it's just withdrawal syndromes. I have not thought about lecturing and then suddenly, out of no where, I find myself in such a predicament.

It is my intention to change the thinking and midsets of the students so that they become true communicators than just designers. In my resume, I wrote something like this.

"A good design is not about excellent artwork and concept, it's about being able to communicate those ideas into effective tools. Designers are too absorbed into getting the most creative ideas or designs that they fail to realise that if they don't have the proper communication skills, their idea won't sell."

This is my conviction. This is why I am so intersted in the position.

Come what may... muahahaha

8 Comments:

Blogger !+'S N.+ $. ME said...

Gambate! thank God for such a gift He have given u!

October 28, 2005 11:21 am  
Blogger Chief said...

thought 'they' were Father Son & Holy Sprirt !
hahahaha.....

October 28, 2005 11:45 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: Well, in a sense... Maybe...

God does speak through situations and circumstances...

October 28, 2005 1:09 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

rotflmao!!!

this is totally unexpectedly incredibly unbelievably awesomely definitely good news! hahahaha!!

kelvin's also just got interviewed for marketing executive position at The One...wah lau wei! more fcc ppl comin to The One...kewl!!

can u sense God making his presence known in The One?
i can ^_^

October 28, 2005 4:02 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Bea: It's just an interview... It may not come to pass...

If they're gonna offer me peanuts, I'm not going...

Pay peanuts, Get monkey...

And I ain't no Monkey...

October 28, 2005 4:15 pm  
Blogger Vivien Dumpangol said...

this is gonna be interesting....good luck with it.

October 28, 2005 10:35 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

viv: Come back and be my student??? muahahahah

October 31, 2005 9:11 am  
Blogger Ewilly Liew said...

ohh...
if (interview == sucessful)
next time I have to call you Mr. Lecturer already;

else
call you as usual, which is unknown. whuahaa :D

November 01, 2005 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring