Friday, November 18, 2005

I've been stupid...

Well, exactly what it says.

I have been caught up with this name-calling, and childish mind games that's happening in my comment boxes. Well, sometimes, you can't blame an author to be protective over his own article. Normally, I am rather open to criticism and I love suggestions. I can seriously feed off a good debate and I like to be mentally stimulated.

However, for some particular reason, which I have failed to realise until now is that I have not kept my cool about the matter. Well, now that I have sat down and thought about it, and after an awakening comment given to me by a friend, I have come to realise that I have gone back a few years in terms of maturity.

How did that happen??

Well, when comments get personal instead of educational, then I get personal too. So I apologise for being a jerk. But that doesn't absolve you of being a jerk as well.

So from now on, please, nobody jerk-off on my blog ok.

Just in case you think I concede defeat, No! Hell no... I still stand by what I think, and would still be up for a fight if any of you has an appetite to slug it out with me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, drama la you man. anyway, it looks like you've come to the realisation most bloggers do. unfortunately it's only most bloggers.

November 18, 2005 4:10 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

don't tell anyone else, but this is all part of the plan...

November 18, 2005 4:35 pm  
Blogger sephirot said...

its okay stay as who you are. Appreciate that.

November 19, 2005 2:41 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Michele: Yes, and pun WAS intended.

Seph: I'm trying to... :)

November 19, 2005 9:33 am  
Blogger Bea said...

figured out the 3 churches yet? i'm still curious...

November 20, 2005 3:33 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Bea: The only reason that I could find was that the other two needed someone to accompany them to the event.

November 21, 2005 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring