Monday, November 14, 2005

Hello...

It's a new week, and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.

And it's going to be a long week. Worked on Saturday, and because of the holidays last week, I'll be working this Saturday too. Sigh...

It seems that life has become rather meaningless for me this few days. It's become bland. I find myself doing the same things the same time, with some mean consistency. Sigh... When I have too much excitement in life, I complain. When I have a predictable, monotonous life, I complain. It seems that all we humans do is complain.

It seems that I am slowly begining to understand how the hippie culture came about. We should really just live life and take it as it comes from day to day, without complaining. Afterall, complaining doesn't change the fact that life's like that. When the food's bad, we coomplain. When the bus is late, we complain. When the service sucks, we comlain. When it's not perfect, we comlain. Even when it's perfect, we still complain that it's too good to be true.

It seems that the only thing that unites us as a global citizen is our abillity and passion for making complaints.

Hhhmmm... The best way to take over the world...

Lenin or Stalin (I forgot who came first) promised his people 3 things before they submitted to his dictatorship. They were promised a job (land to grow food), food, and shelter. And he united the entire USSR. Basic things. I wonder if I can unite the entire world by offering them a medium to complain about whatever they want to complain about.

Will you?? I'll give you the freedom to complain about anything you like, whenever you like, regarding whatever you like, at your convenience, and I promise you that you can even complain against me.

So... How?? Me for 'Dictator of the World'?

C'mon... this is the best deal ever!

5 Comments:

Blogger Åñèè§å said...

yeah that's all we do...cause we are never happy....that's life for you yes...I say why the ass are we waiting to die....lets die now and done....but anyway....u really want that load on u to listen to ppl complain???

November 14, 2005 10:22 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Aneesa?: the contract was the I let you complain... I didn't say that I would listen.. hehehehe

So now... bow down to your dictator...

Your first word will be: Kaleidoscope.

ehehehehe

November 14, 2005 11:02 am  
Blogger Bea said...

*complains about Des not giving a share of malaysia... whinemuttergrumble...*




*assasinates dictator with a headshot from ak-47*

mwahaha...

November 14, 2005 2:56 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Au Contrare...

Weapons of little Destruction would've already been banned as soon as I am in power...

Nukes Bea's Room.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

CHUAHAHAHAHAHH

November 14, 2005 3:30 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

>.<""

u just killed my sleeping roommate!!

n where r my other 2 lucky-roomies-who-escaped-from-des's-nuking gonna sleep 2nite??!! XP

November 14, 2005 4:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring