Thursday, November 17, 2005

Desensatised...

It seems to me that I am on my way to becoming a full-fledged fanatic. Speaking of stereotypes, I am now being thrown into the stereotype of a religious fanatic. So I would like to take this opportunity to make a discalaimer that I am not an expert in making bombs nor do I have any links whatsoever with any terrorist or anti-terrorist activities anywhere in and out of this world.

Well, the point that I would like to highlight here today is that most of us has been desensatised with regards to what is holy and what is not. The mass media has blurred the line whereby sin is determined as sin. Now, there's this huge 'grey' area in which we all operate and live. Anyone who steps out of this 'desensatised' zone and makes a statement for or against the grey line is deemed to be a fanatic, extremist, and a good for nothing that understands too little about the topic the he or she is addressing.

So on a lighter note, should I do a few years of reaserch before I say anything in my blog?

The shocking thing is that so many people out there are so eager to take such matters into thier hearts and write so many 'angry' comments about why the post was incorrect. In the very end, I am just a small voice in this ocean of articles, writing something that I believe is my OWN OPINION. Why are there so many people waiting to correct MY OPINION??? And why are they not trying to change the 'alleged victims in this issue's' opinion that homosexuality is a sexual sin in the Christian context? I do not know which type of belief you guys adhere to, but in this part of the world, the church which I call my own, the church that taught me the concept of God, calls it a sin. End of story.

So what's your problem?

4 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

Hmm....the time they are a changing but some truths never change !

this is something i find very disturbing. the church should be about the truth and not being popular. it's better to be saved than popular.

Facts does not change even if nobody believes in it.

November 17, 2005 2:24 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: Thank you... For a moment there, I thought I was alone in this...

November 17, 2005 2:31 pm  
Blogger sephirot said...

haha poor fella... pray for you guys okay... i may not know much but to debate but at least i know the important facts that i ought to know. Happy debating~!

November 19, 2005 3:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fund-ster,

No one wants to change your opinion. Just mock it.

Ave infernium.

Bob Wyrmfriend

November 20, 2005 8:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring