Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Suddenly there's hope...

I've been blindly feeling my way around the world of 'financial independance' and yet, I still get a beam of light here and there from my parents. It's a meloncholic thing actually. On one side, I know they still care very much about me, but on the other side, it's kind of telling me that I am not as financially stable as I would've liked.

Well, suddenly, there's a glimmer of light that will take me off this slump. I've found a way out!!! (Will tell you guys about it later... make you keep coming back for more.. muahahaha)

Muahahaha!!!!

I've actually just realised that I haven't committed my everything to God. A lot of things are left to my own desires and my own perogative. And most of the time, this isn't the right way to go. That's why i keep finding myself in some sort of shit here and there...

I have forgotten the basics of faith, which is to dedicate my entire life to God. From now own, I want to work for God, not for money. When I work, I work for God. When I start work, I shall start with a silent word of prayer. And when I work, I shall work with all my heart, giving only the best. Only then, I will be able to make a difference.

For the past year or so, I've been so engulfed in my own efforts to gain financial independence, and I've been struggling ever since. But now, I realised that since day 1, I have not really acknowledged God as my owner. I have put faith in myself, and my own ability that I have forgotten that God is the Almighty, the all powerful, and He makes all things to work for His glory.

I have been so worried about my direction in life, where I should go, and what I should do for the rest of this short life that is accorded me.

Then, suddenly, out of no where, I see the light at the end of the darkness. There is a way out. And I know that this time, if I want to succeed, then I would need to ackowledge God in everything that I do.

Well, to know more, come back some time later. As for now, I'm signing off to write and adapt my resume and embark on this new project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewilly Liew said...

God wants our obedience to Him more than anything else.

Gamabate in your way of submitting to God ya ;)

And when your financial has stable, yeakyeak.... "i can eat!" :p

haha :)

October 25, 2005 9:05 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Willy: It seems that 'the dinner' is the only thing on your mind hor? ayam....

October 26, 2005 9:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring