Tuesday, December 30, 2008

hopeless

meaningless. 

Everything is either hopeless or meaningless. It seems that we're fighting a war that's not even know to the residents here in this sleepy hollow. 

Every man for himself then.

I'm stuck in a rut at the moment. Can't settle down, can't do anything. 

The school building's 3weeks late, the lisence is not in hand, my accommodation is still not settled, there's work to be done, but at the same time, for what?

I've been living out of boxes since I arrived here, and I am still living out of boxes after 3 months. The apartment unit that I stay in is in a rut, pieces of parquet are coming off and will duly stick to your feet if you've just walked out of the bath. 

I can't buy a washing machine yet cause we still don't know when to move up to the school; I don't want to move the thing twice. 

There's so many things that are unsettled, so many things that is going to change, and change is not coming soon enough.

sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a passing phase. You will overcome the bleakness with strength & wisdom gained during this period of time.

God will always be with you.

All the best!

January 09, 2009 3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring