Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's not everyday that I can blog...

Yeah... I'll say that again.. It's not everyday that I have the luxury of sitting down alone in the dark with my mini on, and blog about life.

It's been interesting so far, how things have developed, and it's not so much of what to do, but when to do things. And it is this 'when' that is killing my settling down process. 

We know we will move to Bandar Sri Indah, but we don't know when. We know that the school will be built-up before Jan 2009, but we don't know exactly when. We know we will need to buy a TV, a washing machine, get astro, maybe buy a car, but we don't know when. 

Everything's in limbo and I don't know when we're gonna crack...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...

But it seems that for now, BB is the least of my worries...

Afterall, I do have BB in my blood... It's just that I need a little bit of a memory jog...

SaD.jc

November 14, 2008 1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring