Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yeah...

Life's been flat... That's all I can say... Flat...

My wife and I celebrated our 1st anniversary yesterday by not doing anything... Cause that's the only thing to be done here in this forsaken place...

The only consolation is that we found a rather good place to have western dinner... It's not exactly Itallianies, but the standards are good enough as compared to whatever else we've had in this town so far.

This place really needs some getting used to...

My only fear now is that my taste buds will slowly deteriorate because of a lack of constant good food pumping into my stomach. Heck, even now my wife tells me that my requirements towards food has gone down... Imagine this, stuff that she says are inedible are 'ok' by my standards... now that is crappy...

So, yeah... last night dinner was a welcomed respite somehow...

But against all this, at least the people here are good... There's not much malice in this town... Or is it that I haven't been around enough to know the bad side of town?

Coming from a gangster town, I don't think anything would faze me, but then, you'll never know... heh... I know there are some gangsters in town, but they don't seem as rampant as those from where I come from...

So, yeah...

About work, it's been ok so far. There's not much to do this week and we consider it the calm before the storm. it's gonna get tremendously heavy in the weeks to come. We're going to have an Open Day cum Christmas Celebration in Mid Dec, and then it's full steam ahead until the start of the new semester on the 5th Jan. Registration is on the 2nd & 3rd Jan for ALL schools in Tawau, and it's gonna get hectic. I could just foresee students and parents coming to us the days after that to try and get into the school because they can't get into the school of their choice.

So, yeah... as they say, we must be prepared for anything and everything... but then, there's a whole wide world out there... how does one presume to achieve that?

hhhmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring