Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's been almost 1 week...

It's almost been one week since I've come to this little town. It's still slightly bigger then some duty-free island out there somewhere, but it's small enough to call it small. So yeah... Last night, I successfully out-maneuvered dinner. I had junk food instead, and this morning, I feel slightly thinner. Maybe it's just an optic illusion, but it's all good.

Oh, I just bought a cheap basketball so that I can at least jump a bit, stretch a bit, and exercise a bit during the evenings. I need it. This town seems to be feeding its people with carbs and more carbs only. It's virtually impossible to go on a low-carb diet. So I guess if you can't beat them, join them... And then exercise later. Hah!

I was awakened by some shocking news this morning, but it's not confirmed yet, so I'll have to wait and see before I tell you what it is. Heh...

Things seem to be starting to run in full-swing but then again, there's only so much you can do. I've been asked to do a few things this morning, and most of it has been done, except for the thing that requires internet connection, which I don't know why, I can only access blogspot. I can't log on to the gov website from which I'm supposed to download stuff from, and I can't log on to the star... hhhmmm...

I wonder if it's any use if we WiFi'ed the school... since internet is always down anyway...

8 Comments:

Blogger Victor da Lee said...

wahahha... welcome to basketball and goodbye to football... wahahhaa

September 23, 2008 12:46 pm  
Blogger Sam Vun said...

haha... u can stil play football with the guys.. oh wait... futsal.. not football.. hmm... anyway, glad that you're enjoying Tawau!!!!! :P :P :P =D =D =D hahahahahahahahahaha

September 23, 2008 3:56 pm  
Blogger Richmond Cheow said...

-.-"...no football???

September 23, 2008 7:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victor assumes much...

I play all games. I shall bring over my badminton racket and my ping-pong bat when I fully shift over. So many games to play, so little time... Little time because the night falls early... and the youths go home...

I spend my nights alone and lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody...

SaD.jc

September 23, 2008 10:02 pm  
Blogger Jovina said...

Hahaha...
Mr.Lonely..~!!!

September 24, 2008 11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha...mr lonely pulak~

i also wana play ping-pong!!! hmmm...i think i will be going over to Tawau mid of Oct @_@


yingying

September 24, 2008 11:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! remember me? write me man.... natyong@hotmail.com. havent heard from you for so long! cant believe the changes that are happening.

September 25, 2008 6:55 pm  
Blogger 小彭 said...

huh lonely war..
dun wait till i get back..setiap malam cari kau till the church gate closes and u have to go in with guards watching u..hahaha


next day rev.chak gives u some detension lessons..hehez

September 26, 2008 12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring