Monday, September 22, 2008

Dinners...

Dinners in Tawau are a real hassle. I've ran out of ideas as of where to eat. And besides, I need a diet, so I'm trying to skip dinner. However, I ended up eating junk food instead. This place is so peaceful that literally, there's nothing to do besides eat. The only places to go in Tawau are Milimewa, Servey... need I say more?

So yeah... It's either you go to the hypermarts and look at the never changing stock available on the shelves or you go to an eatery, whereby, if you do not eat, why even bother... Or you stay at home and do nothing. So... someone help me choose, please...???

Besides that, the people here are nice (so far) still no chicken rice lunches offered to me yet, so I guess I'm still safe... Oh, if you're wondering what chicken rice has to do with me, ask Ka Seng; Apparently, he was invited to go lunch one day by some aunty after service. And he almost sold his soul for that meal... So yeah... that's the chicken rice story ina nutshell.

I just got myself involved in leading a youth cell, one filled with bananas, which are my specialty, and I will be playing in the worship team sooner than I think I would. So, yeah... feels like chocolate.

That's all for today I guess. Normal not-so-intellectual discourse will resume as soon as I get bored with posting about the boring-ness of this place... heh...

7 Comments:

Blogger Richmond Cheow said...

glad your enojying urselfXDXD

September 22, 2008 7:43 pm  
Blogger yappzai said...

i m selling my soul to all d food when i get back.. huahuahua

September 22, 2008 8:21 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmm....the chicken rice meal i nearly betray Theodore life instead...HAHAHA

September 22, 2008 10:54 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

1. You can go to the 'tai pai dong' near the sea.
2. You can go places like Hot Spring to find some nice food too.
3. Go to any of the restaurant and order just fried rice and it won't cost you a bomb. I promise. at least the 'ye lai xiang' opposite to where veda blu is, won't cost you a bomb.
4. Start cooking your own dinner

The thing is, people in Tawau do like England, we treasure family time bah...

September 22, 2008 10:55 pm  
Blogger 小彭 said...

haha the prb is des haven take flora to twu yet,so it would be a boring month for him...hahaz..

and by the way des.. i was thinking whether i can made the logo on time on not..issit due to this week deadline har....
lazy email..so ask u here

September 23, 2008 12:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jason,

the thing is asap lah... ahahaha

if you can't then i'll present the other logos first loh...
but if the board decides before your logo comes out, then you'd have wasted your time... ahahaha

SaD.jc

September 23, 2008 1:42 pm  
Blogger 小彭 said...

nvm simpan as portfolios..hahaha..
lagipun ada master handling hahaha...
and currently working on audition clip bah...sibuk!!!!

September 23, 2008 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring