Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 2... ???

Day 2

Only today I realise that out of my frentic packing and moving, I have forgotten my most important piece of equipment. I have unknowingly not used my Bible for such a long time that I somehow forgotten that it exists. Since I got my min, I've been using the online Bible for all my things that the physical Bible was left aside. And now, I suddenly realise that I am not that online anymore.

Well, the 2nd day of Tawau was as bearable as the 1st day. Time moves so slowly. Today was my first day of work and work I did! I got together 3 people to do the school logo design for me, I did the write-up for the school brochure, and I went to the computer shop to get a deal finalised. I even had time to chat with my friends while doing some filing, considered on whether we should go for a copier/scanner/printer/fax versus a 4-in-1, and I sat in for the Sunday Morning Worship Team Practice.

And guess what, I have to go through 3 months probation! hehehe... At first I thought it wasn't THAT necessary, but then, after sitting through the practice, I think 3 months is not enough! I was totally lost in a sense I couldn't even comprehend what they were doing. The team has been playing together for so long that everything happens without much signalling, the singers all sang in parts, the musicians know exactly what to do, and most important point of all, I don't know the songs!

So, yeah... It's about 3 months worth of hiding in my room and practising whatever I see in the practise.

Until then, it's more filing for tomorrow.

Well, at least where my office is, the internet is good.

But there's no line in my room...

p/s: It's day 3 when I am posting day 2's post... Ah, what can I say, I'm loving it... We have 2 routers at the office, and somehow... somehow...

6 Comments:

Blogger 小彭 said...

ur email really surprise me..=.=....
plus i thought they no longer need 3 months probation??

tat's wot i heard...

September 20, 2008 2:39 pm  
Blogger z - rIce said...

u also got today la....
3months 3MONTHSS

hahahhaa

September 20, 2008 3:55 pm  
Blogger Victor da Lee said...

ngi du yiu kim ngit la....

sam chak nget... SAM CHAK NGET~!!!

hahaha

September 20, 2008 3:57 pm  
Blogger lauwy said...

lol... don't worry... sometimes it's less than 3 months..

September 20, 2008 6:53 pm  
Blogger Richmond Cheow said...

Haha...i'm just joining in the fun here ^^ 3 months 3 months~hey..btw, i did 5 months leh..i think..

September 20, 2008 11:32 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

ZH, you must've been notti... hahahaha...

September 21, 2008 12:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring