Friday, June 29, 2007

I can only sit down and wonder...

What's the use of my blog now?

There's a theory that most bloggers blog because they want to be heard. Some blog under the anonymity of the cyber world, some blog to make themselves known, some blog to keep a memoir, some blog just because they have nothing else better to do. I know my blog started as a response to the last statement. I was sitting down at the office, with no one to talk to, nothing else better to do, and I was somewhat inspired to write.

But then, to keep on writing, it is indeed rather difficult. I have seen and met a few readers whom have moved on since I changed my job, whereby I have less time to mess around with my blog. Heck, my highest readership was when I screwed my bosses in my every post up-side-down and inside-out... But that's just that. I mean, any self loving person would get out of the pit hole they are in as soon as there's an opening, and who in their right mind would stick around and wait for disaster to happen?

Well, now that I'm blogging about happy things, I guess readership's taken their consumerism elsewhere.

Well, the good news is, I'm sort of back in business for now.

My only debate now is that how much time should I be spending on what... I love my job, I love everything that comes with it, except that sometimes, I only reach home when all the lights are out... It's not by choice, nor by obligation, but that just happens. I seriously need to reconsider my priorities I guess...

messed up mind for now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

u're back! was it u who posted a comment on my blog anonymously? hahaha...i haven't been online frequently either...also same case...back when the lights are out...hehehe...anyways, keep blogging man, it's the only way i know what's goin on in your life...haha!

June 30, 2007 2:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B: I don't leave unsigned documents lying around... so... maybe it was someone else... hahahah

If i'm not logged in, I'll always sign off as:

SaD.jc

June 30, 2007 9:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, you don't always have to be there.

And people, no matter how secure, still feel common insecurities.

If you understand this good for you :)

July 02, 2007 7:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring