Monday, June 04, 2007

Sorry...

Apologies for not being in constant update in this medium of my life.

I've been on one hand rather busy with things, making things happen, adapting to changes in job and function, helping people adapt to new systems and helping ease-in paradigm shifts...

Managing things and people aren't easy. Everyone's got their own ideals, and everyone wants to be made happy. So...

Oh, the new cafe thing is up and running in the church lounge, so that's an extra responsibility on my hand. So, that actually explains why I'm not in the office most of the time. And even if I'm around the office, I'd be off my desk in the cafe corner doing things, preparing the food and stuffs for sale.

So my week now consists of handling both people and things...

So, yeah, I guess the blog will have to take a step back in priorities...

1 Comments:

Blogger DeGiRL said...

coooolll!! we got a cafeteria now?? woohoo! but bit of a oh dear for u..hhmm...well, i'll continue to pray for strength for u! all the best!! May God really really bless u. :)

June 09, 2007 2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring