Thursday, June 28, 2007

Money Woes

It's weird these days. everything happening so fast, but things are happening slowly. I know it's a stupid contradiction, but that's how it is for me now. Certain things can't come fast enough, and certain things can't move slow enough.

My days are now filled with odd jobs without a true sense of direction. Maybe it's the nature of my job and I'm experiencing a slow patch in these two months. I know it's good that I do get a break from things, but it does seem weird somehow. I have been busy, but not really. That's the contradiction. I don't have much time to do what I want, but then, I also don't have to rush to do things that come my way. It's weird... I don't know how to explain it...

Money has been weird too. I just experienced a few days of penny-less living, and then all of a sudden, I'm quite well-off now. It's like... weird!

Money that's supposed to some in hasn't, but money that wasn't expected to come, came! Stupendous... Crazy... Unexplainable...

weird...

1 Comments:

Blogger DeGiRL said...

haha! well, then just take everything as a blessing bah. hahahaha!

June 28, 2007 4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring