Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's a new beginning...

Sure it's a new beginning.

I have now lost my previous crop of readers and now I think it's time to start off anew. Last time, I wanted this blog to be a rather true representation of who I was, but then, it seemed that I wasn't true enough to myself.

Thus, when I switched from working in the circular corporate world into working in Church, I felt that I had nothing to write; But I had so much to do in terms of my day to day dealings with the church and its people.

I constantly find myself torn between the nature that is outside and the nature that is within me.

So now, since I have lost my previous crop of readers, I might as well work on writing about my passion and about my journey in these two years of full-time ministry.

I have been called to be a disciple-maker during this two year tenure whereby I shall go all out for God. I am now involved in so many ministries that I spend so little time at the office. That's also part of the reason why I don't get to blog that much.

My work comprises of going into colleges and start up ministries in college for college students. So far, I find myself travelling to and from colleges day-in, day-out.

So, from now onwards, I will try to blog more about my life as a full-time worker in the church of Christ.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have not lost me. Thanks for finally updating! :P

And I never really wanted to hear you rant, depressing only.

This will be a good change.

Cause our God isn't a Sunday God nor a nine to five God.

He's a twenty five hours per day God!

And what's this about you feed sheep only and I'm not getting fat what's that supposed to mean?? :P

March 17, 2007 11:59 pm  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

uuuuuuuuhuhhhhhhhhhhh............ *raises eyebrows*

AYAM! hehe

March 18, 2007 8:40 pm  
Blogger DeGiRL said...

haha!
>God is good
response : All the time

>All the time
response : God is good

Yeah!! keep up the good work. haha!

March 19, 2007 12:35 am  
Blogger Bea said...

yay update! mwahahahahhaha....

March 19, 2007 4:39 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

crap... you guys are still here??

March 19, 2007 6:12 pm  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

You can't get rid of us THAT easily MUAHAHHAHA

teehee

March 20, 2007 10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we will be there always.. always.. always.. always

p.s. That's supposed to be like those fade away things you know? Like when it's time to go into a flash back? But this is more like waking up from a flashback.

Wait! I lost me :|

March 21, 2007 12:15 am  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

sir paul: you're so confusing lah

i think you watched too many movies already.

March 21, 2007 5:16 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

erm...

March 23, 2007 2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring