Saturday, January 27, 2007

Blank

I think I am suffering from a severe case of writer's block.

There's nothing to write about, but indeed there's a lot happening still. My life's been busy with a lot of things. Work is work, and there's actually not much leisure. But then, it's not that I haven't been thinking much; I have actually been thinking A LOT... Just that, I can't write most of the things down in my blog. Some are trade secrets, others are people's secrets.

This is something that can't be remedied. I can't possibly compromise my work for the sake of this blog, and I can't compromise my intergrity whereby people will lose trust in me. That's why I can't write the stuff that I face in this blog.

It's saddening sometimes that this blog has suffered from my improvement in my work.

But I'm glad in a sense that I have been touching lives around me. I'm meeting more people, and I'm moving around a lot more. The funny thing is, I used to hate working outdoors, but now it seems that I can't stop working outdoors, meeting people, meeting new friends...

It's exciting. But then, that means I have less time to sit around and blog about my colleagues and my boss; which is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Praise the Lord, you finally found 'life'. hahahaha.... Enjoy it to the fullest my friend.

January 28, 2007 4:53 pm  
Blogger Bea said...

lol...i wouldn't want to read your blog if u started writing bout ur current colleagues n boss =P

oh one reason u've got one reader less is bcoz i've loss my net connection at home n only go online at 3Dlab...where i'm usually busy....so yeah....

January 30, 2007 1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring