Monday, January 22, 2007

My reader(s)...

It seems to me that my readership has somewhat dwindled as soon as I had nothing much to rant about.

Well, it goes to show that people are just into reading blogs because they want to find a bit of comedy relief. I bet you read blogs just to see that someone else's life is as bad as yours and it gives you relief. It'll be a big big bonus if indeed that fella can make jokes from his or her bad experiences even. Heck, my readership hits per day was at it's all-time high when I slashed my previous bosses until they aren't worth a single cent.

And since I'm not doing that any more, the readership's been dwindling...

Ah, well...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah,
dwindle it be, but blog shall continue.
there are still readers out there who reads for the sake of reading, wondering what they could fish out of by the end of the day.

ho-hum.

von

January 23, 2007 11:16 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

been busy

January 24, 2007 11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ish. As if that matters, blog lah! I got nothing to read!!! NOTHING!!!!!

Haha.

See ya soon!!!

January 26, 2007 10:11 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

what you said is true. your entries are updated less frequently & if there's nothing amusing nor informative, what's the point of visiting?

January 28, 2007 12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring