Monday, March 19, 2007

All Day...

All day... I was driving the whole day today.

Went up to the airport, and then straight down to KL to get this guy into his college. Well, we didn't manage to find the college, but we found his hostel... So that's a small let-off for us...

However, today, what we learnt in the car was that God's grace is always sufficient for us. Oh, how I loathe that word. Today was a whole sequence of sufficient-ness!!!

I had to technically be in 3 places at the same time to do 3 different things. We got calls to get these persons from the airport and send them to their college somewhere in KL, and then at almost the same time, we had to venture into the National Heart Institute to visit this ailling child who's got a hole in his heart. Then at the same time, I had to be in one of the colleges to set-up this booth opening thing with a friend of mine.

So, in the end, I had to make a difficult choice, but by the end of the day, we all saw that God's grace was indeed sufficient for us:

I had a friend who came back from Germany and told me that the transportation system in Germany was so good that you can plan your day's travel to the minute... Imagine doing that in Malaysia, and you'll see a recipe for trouble.

So I had to be in one of the colleges from 12-2pm, but I had to forgo that for this other job that I had to handle. So I left this poor girl set-up the booth all by herself while I slave up and down the tarmacs of KL.

We set-out from Sunway at about 12pm and managed to reach LCCT within 30 plus minutes, just in time to fetch the couple who's intention was to get to a college in KL, which conincidentally was just around the corner from the National Heart Institute. So we got them and rushed directly down to see this kid with a hole in his heart. Timing was perfect, a few minutes late and we wouldn't have gotten to the kid cause visiting hours closed at 2pm and we reached the Heart Institute at about 1.40pm... So I let my colleague off and proceeded to bring this couple to find this college which no onw knew where it was.

And the stupidest thing happened, we consulted the map, and we got ourselves pretty close to the place, but we just can't seem to find and entrance into the road that we wanted to. Thus, we got ourselves lost for a while and then after a bit of sign-board reading and being misled by them, we found ourselves at the hostel in which they needed to stay for the night. So instead of getting them to the college, we got them to their accommodation quarters, which, we were still in good time to get ourselves back to the office for closing time.

So, in a sense, if you really understand KL, we really did get everything done with perfect timing, which doesn't happen often in KL... So, the fact that I am here writing this post at this hour, just shows you that God's grace is sufficient for all.

And I just hate it sometimes that I don't even have a little bit more time to spare.

I'm a greedy person...

*Disclaimer-Post was written in a semi-comatose state after a straight 5 hours of driving. Poor brain + poor car...

3 Comments:

Blogger DeGiRL said...

haha! the poor girl had God, and that's about just enough. :P
God has His purposes for everything la. u were where u were fir the reasons that only God knows :)God bless ya!!

March 20, 2007 4:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.. now I shall leave a "not-related-to-God" comment. Balance you know?

And why were you speeding??

And how on Earth where you on time in KL?!?! :|:|

That's like not the grace of God. That was like the seperation of the Red Sea :|:|

Wait.. I was not supposed to leave a churchie comment. Haha.

And this is the first time I've seen someone new commenting here. Hmm.

You self promoting is it??? Haha.

:P

And turn of that annoying word verification thing because it's annoying.

March 21, 2007 12:18 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

SPJ: word verification is there to stop the spam... so, let it be annoying you rather than annoying me... ahahahahha

March 23, 2007 1:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring