Monday, December 18, 2006

Tiredness

Tiredness just doesn't cut it anymore. I'm dead tired from 2 whole days of non-stop working on and off stage... but something in me just refuses to let myself sleep.

And as I look at more responsibilities at work, I am expecting to die a few deaths. But I just can't get my head to rest. Maybe it's the rebelious spirit within me that refuses to give in to tiredness, simply because it's a weekend, and I haven't had my weekend break yet.

For those who are not in the know, I am now 'working' through the weekends, and my day off every week falls on a Wednesday. It's tough in a sense, and it sure does take a bit of getting used to.

For me, a few responsibilities just never stop. There's no respite from such work especially when the work consists of interaction with human beings.

Much to do, so little time. The problem with me is that people know I can do a lot of things, but more than not, they fail to realise there's only ONE me to go around.

So, in that sense, I am doomed.

I am learning to do what only I can do. But then, there's this little problem where if not me, then who else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring