Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day-off

Wednesdays are the supposed best day of the week for me from now on.

My new job? It's great... to a certain extent...

I've been doing quite a lot lately, and the problem is, there's more to come.

And the even bigger problem (!!??) is the fact that I am able to pull it off!!!

I've been pulling way above my weight these past two days, getting things done, making things happen that's not even supposed to be done by someone that new to the office. Maybe I have a significant amount of friends in the system/industry that makes life so much easier, but that isn't necessarily a good thing.

Expectations are high, blessings even much more higher. Seriously, since I joined the full-time minstry in church, money has not been lacking. The more I give, the more I receive. And seriously, God has yet to put me through a test... (*Crap* maybe I shouldn't have said that!) But just when I thought I hadn't have enough to give to this new building project that the church is vouching for, I was given just the right amount. More than enough, in fact...

I am now seriously charged, and encouraged to serve God more.

And this is seemingly going to make my blog's ratings go down; cause it means that I have less to rant about, and we all know why blogs are so popular... Mass culture of today tend to dictate that the masses are a tad saddistic. We enjoy by amusing ourselves with other people's sad lives. And all of a sudden, this blog isn't that sad anymore... But I don't want to turn this blog into a 'Holy' blog because my mind just doesn't work that way.

To me, what's the use of having a blog if all my readers are Christians who come in for 'encouragement'? Who am I gonna make a difference to? Who's life will I impact?

Hhhmmm...

Must think of sad stories to rant about...

4 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Hmm...you have just 'shown' us that you are entering the 'eternal' full time ministry. hahaha... I am sure it won't be just 'short-term'. hahaha...

December 20, 2006 4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, look on the brighter note, at least your bloggers' address still reads kinda sad for readers who feeds off manicdepressant's blogs. *roll my eyes*

thankyou, u've reminded me on my pledge as well. I nearly let RM[censored] of pledge fund rides happily over my head.Cunning little minx, so-not-suckered into responding to my paycheque.

whatever it is you're sharin in your search of a muse,whether its Calliope (the muse of epic poetry), Clio (history), Erato (love poetry), Euterpe (lyric poetry), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (sacred song), Terpsichore (dance), Thalia (comedy), and 'desmondene' (yourself), continue to just exude in the passion to sharing & word vomit like crazie.

-------excuse me while i laugh at that name I've just invented------------

God bless you des('mondene)

December 21, 2006 5:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon= Yvonne

December 21, 2006 5:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TGL: Ayam loh...

Von: You lost me there... What was it that you were saying again?

SaD.jc

December 21, 2006 8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring