Monday, November 06, 2006

This Monday...

I'm feeling bad this wretched Monday because of my Sunday.

I couldn't sleep last night.

My mind was telling me that I am dead tired, but my eyes refuse to stay shut.

So, yes, today is about 24 days before I leave. Well, I just got confirmation from the admin girl that I will be leaving at the last day of the month. On the dot.

Ah, well...

As for now, I need some serious coffee. And biscuits.

Gosh, thinking about it, I might just miss this wretched place.

And oh, there's more good news. I might get someone to take my car off my hands, so that I won't need to pay the installment. It's a 'rent' kind of thing. So... I'm praying for the best.

Heh.

Here's to a great week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring