Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not off to a good start...

Had a lousy morning.

Got up a bit late, got into fight with girlfriend over some petty issue a.k.a. getting up late, waited countless minutes at the trains station (it seems that everyone's taking the LRT nowadays. 3 trains came full to the brim, and I got on the 4th train, thus, wasting a good 20 minutes waiting), arrived at the office to be greeted by a closed door (colleague who held the keys were late).

It's just not working for me today.

Greeted with hostility at work, as soon as I sat down to write this post. Mail this NOW! Why is this wrong? Why never check properly?

Sigh...

I just feel like walking out the door and go home.

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

did u ever say no?

Prov 30:8-9

November 07, 2006 9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I'm chinese... ahahahha... I was never taught to say 'No'...

SaD.

November 08, 2006 9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring