Friday, May 19, 2006

At last...

I have something to do at the office!!!

I've been given assignments that only need half an hour's research + 15 minutes of writing. Sometimes I wonder why the bosses still keep me around. Well, they keep me around mostly to do stuff like that. I'm free to surf the net, chat with friends, as long as I do my job. And I don't have a job to do most of the time!!

Well, it came to me as a surprise, when I was actually handed something that required a longer period of time to finish, I was happy! I was actually happy to be given something to do...

I've been vegetating in this office for almost two weeks now and I got happy over soome menial task that required minimal thinking, and a lot of coordinating and copy-checking... I have gotten so low...

I need a life...

Seriously... I need a new pet, a new experience or a new lease on life. I've been scouring the recruitment pages every other day, but to no avail... sigh...

It's been quite some time since I've been out with the girlfriend, although we spend most nights together at her place, but we haven't been going out. Maybe that's why life got bland... Sigh... There's so much to do, so many people that needs attention... So many projects in church...

I am truly, well spent...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! hahha finally feel useful?

May 19, 2006 2:22 pm  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Now you know how I felt when I was given things to do in the office. haha...

May 20, 2006 1:12 am  
Blogger Chief said...

it was the same with me and now i'm so busy that i hardly update my blog.

May 22, 2006 7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring