Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Meaningless...

In the end, we're all gonna die...

I haven't been enjoying my sleep for the past few nights. I mean, I am getting my obligatory 6-7 hours a day, but then, I don't get it why I don't wake up feeling refreshed. It's depressing ok...

It's like sleeping is a waste of time, but still I have to do it because it's the 'right' thing to do...

I just don't know why sleeping is not doing it for me...

Sigh...

I've been dozing off in front of my computer at work and that's not good. But I just can't help it. It's not like I missed a few hours of sleep last night... I went to bed on time, fell asleep on time, did everything on time, but I just don't feel fresh.

Sigh...

Oh well... Life goes on... I am not the one who's in charge of when I live or die... So.. I'll just have to live it as I see it everyday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah well, Life is full of uncertainties. Prices of goods are increasing, raw materials are shotting up like nobody's business. Heck even sand is facing a price increase. SAND!!! SAAAANNDDD!!! Like the stuff that you can build castles on the beach with??? I wonder if one day, we will need to station policemen at the beaches so that people don't steal sand from there...

I was chatting with a friend online just yeterday... She's studying in Aussie and will be graduating soon. So I asked her if she plans to stay in Aussie and work or not, and her reply was a definate 'Yes'. Well, most of them do. And in the same breath, she told me that Malaysia will be having an economic downturn in 2 years time.

Well, I told her that it is already starting to feel bad now. Price of things are shooting up like rockets into the blue sky... and if it's not considered as a depression now, imagine how bad it will be in two years time?

Apparently, it was a prophecy that she heard about in church...

So that got me thinking. God does have a habit of giving warning to the people in times of depression. Everytime there was going to be a famine, God would send a message to His people so that they will not die. So is this a message for me to start planning my finances properly so that I will not be hit so badly when the real depression comes?

We are so gonna die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring