Monday, June 19, 2006

Sad day...

It's a sad, sad day for me today.

First things first, my arowana died last night, leaving me with a stiff 2-foot fish floating in the water, belly-up. And as things would go, I had to fish it out of the tank instantly to prevent it from rotting, and stench the entire apartment unit.

Then, once I arrived at work, one of the jobs came back and amounted to a whole pile of messy changes and costly mistakes.

I feel so down.

The boss feels even more down, and everyone in the office is feeling down.

I hate it when I make costly mistakes.

It's all a mess lah...

Sigh...

Back to my haitus...

4 Comments:

Blogger Camilitten said...

(my english isn't that good, but, I'll do my best)Hey. I was just clicking "next blog" over and over again and I saw your blog.
So, I decided to leave a little comment, and...well, just say Hi.

(Saludos desde Chile)

June 19, 2006 2:19 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Camlitten: You caught me at a bad time... But do feel free to come back...

I won't be gone for long...

June 19, 2006 3:41 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

my arowana died on me a while back as well.
maybe time to get a new pet

June 22, 2006 1:07 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: I'm thinking of Oscars... Hehehehe...

But my sister wants an Iguana...

June 22, 2006 9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring