Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I just feel...

Depressed...

Maybe that's the word... but then, it's just an emotion which I can get out of.

Sometimes we blame too many things on 'medical' conditions. I am a peson who doesn't subscribe to that. I believe those who hide behind such 'conditions' are just a little weak in the mind.

Let's put this objectively, I know there are people who are battling depression whereby their minds are all twisted and they can't function properly given the slightest pressure compounded on them. These are extreme cases whereby normally, it takes years and years and a lot of counselling and mood controlling pills to control and heal. Some are known to never come back to 'normality'.

But for those who conveniently hide behind such 'excuses' I pity them.

To the strong at heart (and mind), depression is just nothing more than an excuse to escape from doing something you don't want to do, or feel like doing. Well, the truth is, feelings fleet at the slightest change. I can feel so nice now, but maybe a second later, something would happen and make the nice 'Bad'.

Well, I'm contemplating such an excuse, but I don't quite like the idea of subscribing to a weaker mentality.

I guess I'm just feeling depressed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring