Friday, April 14, 2006

Black Friday

Well, It's supposed to be 'Good Friday'...

Erm... It is Good Friday...

Want to know why this particular Friday is Good? Go to wikipedia.org and find out... ahahahahahah

As for today, it's just another day at work. Although there's renewed hope in getting myself a job in a different industry (for all the previous attempts have proved futile), there's not much hope in everything else. Well, Life's been a drag for me lately, and it's not only because of the work that I do, but the things that are happening around me. Is there no cure for this??

I feel that I've wasted my time here in this company for the last 6 months or so. I've been doing the same things, sometimes, heck I don't even need to write. We use back the same old copy for a repeat campaign. I really wonder why I am stil getting paid. And I don't feel that my contributions warrant a pay raise, even if I went into the boss' room and asked for one.

It's bleak, it's hopeless, and it's depressing.

My job is to sit around and wait for the next job to come by. The bosses don't complain much because having me sit here, and be available at any given time during office hours is so much better than waiting 2 working days for a free-lancer to come back with a paragraph for a little amendment.

Well, maybe I'm buckling under pressure. I need progress and I need a job where I can excel in. Not this sitting around for much of the day, and pretend to be productive. The days have been long recently, and it's not the long office hours, but the drag of looking at the clock and find that it's only moved 30 minutes when it's felt like 2 hours.

I need a bigger salary, and I need an environment that will allow me that. And also job satisfaction. And security. I mean, this little company that I work for currently, however good the bosses are, has the potential to fold its operations at any given time. Then what? I have nothing to my name in terms of portfolios, and we don't do creative work. We just design. I am merely here to 'put in' copy wherever deemed necessary. Even if I asked for a raise, the bosses will ask me how do I justify that? I mean, they hired me because I came in cheap. Well, that's one thing. But I have been here for 6 months and I see no progress in my situation. No development. Just the same old work. I am 25 years old for pete's sake!! I am not prepared to settle just yet with a menial job, go to the office, and work on the same stuff everyday, if ever there's something to be worked at...

I'm just incoherantly ranting here...

Leave me...

Dying2Live...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This' just in...

I am now officially asked to stand in a 'while longer' for the receptionist and admin girl. Yes.. we got stood up again... AND THAT MEANS, MORE ANSWERING MACHINE DUTIES FOR ME!!!

sheesh...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

*pats des's back

let me do the honours....

TIKUS!!!!!

The weekend crept up on me AGAIN!!!!

ARGGHHHH

April 14, 2006 11:38 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

now what does that mean???

AYAM!!!

April 14, 2006 2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring