Monday, April 17, 2006

I had a topic...

But I'm brain dead right now...

I just hate it when blogging comes to this...

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh... I'm in a semi-brain dead mode because I went out with my ex-classmates from Uni last night. We went for dinner, and proceeded to Starbucks for a little chat. Man, that proved to be decisive, turning point for me. I reached home eyes wide open, and proceeded to help my girlfriend with some menial task until 2am. Didn't feel a thing...

Now, I feel as if my head is twice as heavy, but only half my brain is working.

~~~~~~~~~

On an unrelated matter, I'll be going to sleep in a while...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, the way to fix it - more coffee :P

April 17, 2006 12:09 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

D: I'm SAD because I EAT, and I EAT because I'm SAD?

April 17, 2006 2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring