Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still Uninspired...

I have been trying to think up of interesting things to write and it just doesn't come.

This blog has degraded from an intellectually stimulating blog to a personal web diary. SIGH...

leave me...

I suck...

So if you didn't learn anything today, remember to love your parents while they are still here. Don't wait until they die then only you spend tonnes of money to make them look good during their 'departure'...

I would rather spend tonnes of money on them when they would still enjoy it... Corpses don't enjoy anything...

Now, if only I could find tonnes of money...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

blogger's block.....what a tongue twister !

March 16, 2006 12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring