Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Mindsets...

Our existance is somewhat determined by our mindsets.

What we think determines who we are. And the thing I fear most is that I will bring myself to my own doom.

I constantly try to tell myself to be open to all sorts of information and all sorts of thinking, but at the same time, I also find myself protecting my fickle mind against the damaging thoughts of some philosophies in this world. Then, all of a sudden, I find myself looking into a narrow tunnel that keeps on getting narrower and narrower. The more I focus on one topic, the more I know about it. The more I know about one topic, the less I know about other things.

It's paradoxical... VERY Paradoxical...

It's difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring