Friday, March 17, 2006

Lawyers...

The invoice for the Legal Fees came...

Remember the apartment that I (my family) bought a while ago??

The legal fees are here... and it's a freak of a bomb...

Ah, well...

Oh... I just got my EA form a few days back and I wondered 'What the heck is this for?' So I proceeded to ask my boss about it.. and his answer was "Keep it... You might need it someday..." And I was like, "WHAT???"

hehehehe...

I totally didn't know what a freaking EA Form was for... until now... So I tried looking at the Inland Revenue Board site for info about that.. and I couldn't find any useful information... I guess they are really REALLY just after your taxable income ONLY...
Make a mistake, they will charge you. Miscalculate, CHARGE! Late, CHARGE SOMMORE. Didn't receive anything, CHARGE THE MAXIMUM THEY CAN GET OUT OF YOU!!!

I have to be careful of these procedures from now onwards because of the apartment. Lucky my mom is an Auditor and knows a thing or two about Tax and the IRB... I wouldn't want to track back my salary for 7 years, and tell them I used to earn peanuts... I still do...

Sigh...

Here's to a better tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Hmm... ur lawyer is a well-known blood sucker... so? I can expect that. And you are suprise by EA form? hahahaha... I started to realise I knew too much these days... haha.. enjoy the 'adulthood'. :)

March 18, 2006 1:02 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PC: I was told that I can, but do not need to, open my tax file yet...

Non-taxable income... I'm officially under the poverty line...

Sigh...

March 21, 2006 2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring