Friday, March 17, 2006

Lawyers...

The invoice for the Legal Fees came...

Remember the apartment that I (my family) bought a while ago??

The legal fees are here... and it's a freak of a bomb...

Ah, well...

Oh... I just got my EA form a few days back and I wondered 'What the heck is this for?' So I proceeded to ask my boss about it.. and his answer was "Keep it... You might need it someday..." And I was like, "WHAT???"

hehehehe...

I totally didn't know what a freaking EA Form was for... until now... So I tried looking at the Inland Revenue Board site for info about that.. and I couldn't find any useful information... I guess they are really REALLY just after your taxable income ONLY...
Make a mistake, they will charge you. Miscalculate, CHARGE! Late, CHARGE SOMMORE. Didn't receive anything, CHARGE THE MAXIMUM THEY CAN GET OUT OF YOU!!!

I have to be careful of these procedures from now onwards because of the apartment. Lucky my mom is an Auditor and knows a thing or two about Tax and the IRB... I wouldn't want to track back my salary for 7 years, and tell them I used to earn peanuts... I still do...

Sigh...

Here's to a better tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Hmm... ur lawyer is a well-known blood sucker... so? I can expect that. And you are suprise by EA form? hahahaha... I started to realise I knew too much these days... haha.. enjoy the 'adulthood'. :)

March 18, 2006 1:02 pm  
Blogger peichyi said...

hey u need to open ur tax file and then submit your borang BE (which states how much you earn etc etc that's what your EA form is for) ...
although you may think that you're not taxable you still need to submit it ...
send it in by 30 April Des!

March 21, 2006 12:55 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PC: I was told that I can, but do not need to, open my tax file yet...

Non-taxable income... I'm officially under the poverty line...

Sigh...

March 21, 2006 2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring