Friday, March 10, 2006

MelonCholic Friday

I feel like a melon...

yeah...


I so didn't want to wake up and come to work today. My girlfriend was nice enough to leave me to my slumber until the very last minute. She called me from her office to wake me up for work. Normally, we car pool, but on fridays, she drives because she needs to go home early.

Well, the trip to Genting yesterday was somewhat an eye-opener... The mentality of those who work there is somewhat different than ours who are living and working at the city centre.

Well, that's that...

I've been slacking quite a bit at work and it's down to some serious tiredness. There were a good few mistakes on my part and the colleagues are starting to get annoyed. But it's not like I can help it, I have so much to do. sigh...

Check this, check that, everything's urgent, do this for me, do that... Write for me this, and that, or give this to me, burn this CD... Open the door, pick up the phone...

sigh...

Go... just go... leave me... sheesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring