Monday, February 27, 2006

I'll be out of the office...

Going to meet this freaking hell of a client...

The thing with this client, is that there's this competition between the company secretary and the marketing manager.

The one we normally deal with is the marketing guy. But whenever he's on leave or something, the secretary will call us up and change the entire ad.

stupid right?

I've been writing probably a good 20 copies the same ad...

This is not good enough, that is not the right direction, I want this, and I want to change that... I know that this is the direction that I wanted before, but I think it should be changed.

After that round of changes from the Marketing Manager, the secretary calls us and says, "I don't think this ad makes sense"...

EEish...

Clients like this should not even exist on the face of the earth!!!

RAGE>>>>

2 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

nope...

I'm waiting for a few factors to click... So that I can get a whole unit...

Why?

February 27, 2006 1:32 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PC: Well, I am waiting for a few friends to say 'Yes' so that I can move on to find a unit instead of only a room.

Well, I have been just given the go-ahead... so no worries...

Thanks anyways...

February 27, 2006 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring