Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I hate change...

I'm a person who requires a constant guarantee in things. I don't like change and I don't like stuff to have the potential to change without me knowing it.

But people say that change is constant. I say, I agree; So long as the change, changes with me!

~~~

Well, I am seriously re-thinking my communication skills. It seems that more people misunderstand me, no... mistake my words for something else. Seriously, am I that difficult to listen to? I mean, even during casual chats with my girlfriend, I get mistaken.

Maybe it's the way I talk, or is it the way I string my sentences? It makes people not understand what I am refering to or worse, totally what I am talking about. Maybe it's because my mind can jump from one topic to another, or I am always out of tune with a 'jump of topic' during others conversations.

Maybe I think too much. And when I have finished analysing the topic, and blurt out whatever mental-dung that I have conjured up in my mind, the topic has already shifted to something else.

Sigh...

You guys understand what I'm talking about here???

8 Comments:

Blogger Yian said...

Hey Are you still looking for a place to rent? Must it be in subang?

February 22, 2006 10:00 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Yian: technically, Yes... I'm still 'homeless' and bunking out at my girlfriend's living room... But I have plans made... Waiting for a few guys to come over for tertiary, as they need a room...

Why? You got a proposition?

February 22, 2006 10:17 am  
Blogger Yian said...

xola, just wondering....coz my bf is looking for a place in Pantai Hillpark (near mid valley, Universiti LRT station).....was thinking its better to share with a 'half-stranger' rather than a total stranger :P

February 22, 2006 2:18 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Yian: Hmmm... University looks appealing for my journey to work and all that... but I'd prefer to stay in Sunway... hehehe...

And when's Dan arriving anyways?

February 22, 2006 2:46 pm  
Blogger Yian said...

too bad :P

he's already here, therefore the rush to look for a place to stay. whats with the obsession with sunway? :P

February 22, 2006 3:40 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Church is there... and all the church members are there... Girlfriend also there...

So.. hehehehe... Everything in my life is there... in a sense...

February 22, 2006 4:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. You know? You're just far of in thought. It happens to me too. It's just our mindset, not Malaysian. We've heard, seen or felt too much. That's what makes us different! Unique!

So be happy and try not to worry. We understand each other, at least some people understand you right? :P

February 23, 2006 6:22 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Shaneil: Glad to know... comforting to a point... hhahahaha

February 23, 2006 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring